We are now living in the digital age. Almost every household has at least one PC and a cell phone. The good news is, electronic data, if used properly, can be used effectively. There are many great e-books on the internet that encourage reading at a young age.
Here are some reasons why ebooks are a great resource for your toddler to read:
1. The e-book is interactive. You can easily buy the best selling books 2020 via https://ep.intelxsys.com/. Reading e-books is an opportunity to teach your child how to use a keyboard and how to use a computer. We all know they love to push buttons.
2. Bright colors and graphics on a computer screen encourage learning. This has caught their interest longer than traditional books. Children can easily identify everyday colors, shapes and objects which will later develop language, reading and writing skills. Also, they are usually cheaper than traditional books.
3. Introducing young children to digital technology gives them an edge before they go to school. Most schools and preschools already have computers in classrooms. Some literacy experts insist that federal tests, known as state certificates, include a digital reading component.
4. E-books are indestructible. They last for decades and can be passed down from generation to generation. They break, fade, or don't break! This type of digital media can be easily carried on a laptop or e-book reader and read anytime, anywhere. E-books are also environmentally friendly. The e-book tree is never cut down!
5. Reading from an early age for children will also benefit them in adulthood. Many studies have found that reading at a young age and at school age results in better grades and higher education.