If you are using a Garmin device and have also connected it to the Garmin Connect app, then you must be interested in knowing how to export the data from Garmin Connect, then you should make sure to upload the file into Garmin Connect. To do so, you need to perform the following steps:
- On your Garmin Connect, go to ‘Activities’ by clicking on the ‘Menu’ icon.
- You will see the ‘Activity’ list on the screen, so click on the ‘Activity’ you want to export.
- Once the chosen activity is pulled up, you need to click on the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Under the ‘Gear’ icon, you need to select the option called ‘Export Original’.
- There is a chance that the original file is compressed in a folder. You can open that folder to access the .fit or .fit.gz file to upload directly. You should use a .tcx file for the majority of activity types. If you want to export the swimming workouts, then you should use the original file.
- Now, you should drag and drop the file into the folder where you want to export the data.
Note – You should keep in mind that you can only export one activity at a time from Garmin Connect with the help of the aforementioned method. Along with that, you need to check out if the Garmin AutoSync to connect your Garmin Connect account to that other account where all the data has been exported.