There may be a variety of different reasons of disease, such as an unhealthy diet, increased use of refrigeration, etc. Because the stomach is divided into five parts, it can develop in any part and there may be many different symptoms and consequences.
Any person or family member of a person who developed stomach or bladder cancer after taking an acid reflux medication may be eligible to make a claim by filing a stomach cancer lawsuit. You can get more information about stomach cancer lawsuit at https://www.zantacantacidcancerlawsuit.com/stomach-cancer-lawsuits.asp.
Following are some of the symptoms of stomach cancer:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Vomiting and nausea
- Gas, belching, heartburn, and regurgitation
- Abdominal fullness
- Black and tarry stools
- Anemia because of gastrointestinal bleeding
What are the risk factors and causes of stomach cancer?
According to the doctors, number of risk factors that causes stomach cancer includes:
1. Diet: Foods that are low in fiber and high in starch such as salted fish, smoked, and pickled vegetables have been found as risk factors.
2. Use of tobacco and smoking: Smoking and tobacco use maximize the chances of cancer in the upper digestive tract including stomach.
3. Family SC history: Numerous blood relatives who have had the same cancer increase the risk of an individual.
4. Age: After 50, there is a rapid risk of stomach cancer and in most of the cases the disease is diagnosed in late 60s and 80s.