Night time heartburn affects millions of people worldwide. Symptoms of night heartburn are not only painful and discomforting; but more importantly they lead to a restless night of sleep. Several nights of disturbed sleep leads to fatigue and affects all aspects of a person's life – professional and family.
Occasionally some patients may face the night heartburn pain in the chest area. Eerie sensation in the middle of the night may be mistaken for the onset of a heart attack. Instead of suffering needlessly, heartburn sufferers can take some immediate steps to get relief from the symptoms. If you or a loved one suffered from cancer after taking medication for acid reflux or heartburn, you can file Antacid Cancer Lawsuits against doctors.
Efforts to reduce stress, eat in a relaxed environment, chew slowly may well be what helps with heartburn. Eating on the run often leads to the search for antacids or heartburn herbal remedy. It is not possible to avoid anything that can cause heartburn all the time, but it is possible to stop smoking, eat small meals, exercise regularly and avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks. herbal medicine usually contains fennel, ginger or mint oil, alone or in combination. All of this may be what helps with heartburn for some people.
There may be a variety of different reasons of disease, such as an unhealthy diet, increased use of refrigeration, etc. Because the stomach is divided into five parts, it can develop in any part and there may be many different symptoms and consequences.
Any person or family member of a person who developed stomach or bladder cancer after taking an acid reflux medication may be eligible to make a claim by filing a stomach cancer lawsuit. You can get more information about stomach cancer lawsuit at https://www.zantacantacidcancerlawsuit.com/stomach-cancer-lawsuits.asp.
Following are some of the symptoms of stomach cancer:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Vomiting and nausea
- Gas, belching, heartburn, and regurgitation
- Abdominal fullness
- Black and tarry stools
- Anemia because of gastrointestinal bleeding
What are the risk factors and causes of stomach cancer?
According to the doctors, number of risk factors that causes stomach cancer includes:
1. Diet: Foods that are low in fiber and high in starch such as salted fish, smoked, and pickled vegetables have been found as risk factors.
2. Use of tobacco and smoking: Smoking and tobacco use maximize the chances of cancer in the upper digestive tract including stomach.
3. Family SC history: Numerous blood relatives who have had the same cancer increase the risk of an individual.
4. Age: After 50, there is a rapid risk of stomach cancer and in most of the cases the disease is diagnosed in late 60s and 80s.